Monday, April 27, 2009

Meredith and Derek's Wedding

I don't watch a lot of television...mostly news programming and sports. However, there are a few shows that I do watch...and Grey's Anatomy is one of them. I hope I am not the only guy who admits to watching this soap opera of a television show. My wife got me into the show a few years ago...and now I think it is the only show we actually sit down and watch together.

For people who follow the show, they know Meredith and Derek are planning a wedding- which has been a LONG time in the making. Their on-again, off-again relationship has gone on for a few seasons- and we'll see what kind of twists and turns the writers throw in as we get closer to the "wedding date."

I found it a little odd that they have set up a wedding page on "The Knot" about their wedding. They are a fictional couple...with a real wedding website. I'm not sure what to think about that.

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/MeredithGrey&DerekShepherd

I am glad to see on their "gift registry" page, they have a few different charities that people can donate to.

I know this is a great way for them to promote the show...but is it really good for anything else?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts...

No comments: